Church Street looking east from Main, Winter 1905.
Also looking east, from about opposite the Union block (see
A smilar view taken in 1952.
Church Street looking west from the Congregational Church (see
Church street looking west from just below the old High School.
Buildings from right to left are the Frank Williamson house, First Baptist
Church, ME Church (see
Another view looking west from just below the old High
School. Note the dirt street and ditches with plank "crosswalks".
Powers Library about 1900
Powers Library and M.E. Church. The Powers Library has been in continuous
use since 1882. 
South Main Street
View of Main Street looking south from about Congress Street
Further south on Main Street from about School Street.
The Fair Grounds is on the left on the site of the present High School.
Judge Gershom Morse House is in the background on the left. This section
of Main Street was farm land until about 1880.
back of photo 2)
North Main Street
Main Street from Cayuga Street. In photo 1, on the left is the front porch of the Brick
Store; on the right is Everson's Dry Goods on the site of the present
Modern Market. (see
back of photo 2)
Late winter afternoon about 1901 looking south along North
Keeler Ave from N. Main. (see closeups:
Similar photo taken about 1910
Brown & Springer Mill may not be in Moravia at all.
Man inflating a bicycle tire next to the W. Pitt Parker Wagon
Shop, located on the north side of Central Street (later Ryan's garage).
Boy with a large carp. Photo taken about 1900 on
Central Street looking towards Main. Building on the left is the Smith
Block (burned in 1940).
Flood. Presumably at the Grove Street Bridge.
Site of old NY State Arsenal, from the War of 1812.
Located on the southwest corner of Grove and Aurora streets. Razed
about 1930 (see back).
The Tabernacle meeting house, on the east side of Grove St.
near W. Cayuga.
for more information.
Lehigh Valley Railway Station
the west end of Central Street. The train and all of the buildings are
long since gone (see
A bridge just south of the depot shown washed out from a
flood about 1900.
A Lehigh Valley RR locomotive coming into town, about 1900.
The Moravia Elgin Creamery, a
sort of franchise operation, was located along the north side of Mill Creek
just west of Smith Street (approximately behind the Powers Library).
It was organized in 1899 and went out of business in 1917. Its location can
be seen in the panorama view from West Cayuga Street below.